Backattack Snacks Original Recipe Crust
Here is a recipe for our Backattack Crusted Chicken. We recommend using the crust for anything you will use to fry. We use this as a Gluten Free alternative instead of using flour or bread crumbs
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10-15 minutes Serves 4
● 1 pound Skinless Chicken Breast, or pork chops
● ½ cup crushed Backattack Original Recipe Almonds
● 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
● 2 teaspoons olive oil
● Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350℉
2. Add ½ cup of Backattack Snacks Original Recipe Almonds
to a food processor and pulse 5-10 times until fine to medium crust.
3. Coat the chicken breast with the crushed Backattack Snacks Original Recipe Almonds
4. Add the butter and oil to a 12 to 14-inch saute pan on high heat.
5. Once the fat begins to smoke, gently add the chicken breasts, making sure they are not touching each other.
6. Sear the chicken breasts for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes on each side.
7. Remove chicken breasts from saute pan and place on a baking sheet and finish in 350℉ until internal temperature reaches 165℉
8. Remove from oven and let rest for 2-4 minutes then serve.